Ways to Help The Peyton Tuthill Foundation, Inc. – 501(c)(3)
No gifts are too small, and every dollar helps deserving students achieve college degrees. Recipients benefit as well by the trust the foundation places in them. To date, 13 graduates have earned Bachelor’s degrees, and of these, several are now in graduate school. Twelve current recipients are enrolled in college programs, and their scholarships renew every year they are in school.
The Foundation has no paid staff, so your donations do not go toward funding overhead. One hundred percent of what you give funds scholarships. And remember, your donations are tax deductible.
How You Can Help:
1. You can make a financial contribution that will assist in providing scholarships for children who have lost a sibling or parent to homicide. Your gifts may be made online or mail. No gifts are too small, and every dollar helps to provide scholarships. The Foundation has no paid staff and scholarships are only available through gifts and donations.
2. Monthly Recurring: Consider a monthly recurring donation in any amount from $5.00 to as much as comfortable.
3. Matching Gifts: Does your company have a matching gift program? Matching gifts can double or sometimes triple your individual contribution. If your employer will match your contribution, request a matching gift form from your benefits or human resources department, complete it, and ask that the check be made payable to “The Peyton Tuthill Foundation.”
4. Required Minimum Distribution: Designate charitable donations when you take your Required Minimum Distribution once you are 70 1/2 years old. Doing so will also minimize the taxable amount you owe the IRS.
5. Memorial/Honorary Gifts: You can make a Memorial/Honorary Gift to the Peyton Tuthill Foundation.
6. Volunteer to help us with on-going service and safety awareness projects.